Founded in 1954, Essentra Components (was Richco) is a supplier of plastic components to the electrical and electronics industries.
With manufacturing centres in the USA, UK, Spain & China Essentra offer a very wide range of plastic and metal components and finishing products with over 28,000 product currently in the catalogue - most of which are available from stock or on a very short lead time.
Essentra have extensive capabilities in:
- Injection Molding
- Vertical Insert Molding
- Two Shot Injection Molding
- Stamping Assembly
Essentra produce products such as:
- Plastic Standoffs (Snap-In, Screw-Mount, Adhesive)
- PC Board Rack Card Guides (Vertical, Horizontal & Tensioning)
- Plastic Screws, Nuts, Washers & Rivets (Snap-in, Blind Hole, Push & Unscrewing)
- Motion & vibration dampers; bumpers & feet
- Fan Accessories (Screens, Guards & Filters.)
- LED mounting and protection hardware; light pipes
- Fuse mounting hardware, transistor insulators, splashproof insulators
- Tie Holders & Cable Ties (Standard, push mount, screw mount, releasable, hook & loop)
- Clips, clamps, wire routing accessories; wraps & ducts
- Fiber routing and protection accessories
We have listed a proportion of the Essentra (Richco) range we are able to supply here but this is not a comprehensive list.
If you have a requirement for an Essentra (Richco) product, either in the U.K. or you require an import we are able to help.
Please call us on +44 (0) 208 760 7300, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to contact us and let us help.