Syfer is a premier global source for application-specific multilayer ceramic capacitors and EMI suppression filters.
Syfer is part of Knowles Precision Devices, a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of Precision Devices including Single and Multi Layer Ceramic Capacitors, Thin Film Filters, and Dielectric Resonator Oscillators. Our products are used in telecommunications, data communications, frequency synthesizers, timing, navigation, military, industrial, medical equipment and implantable applications.
Syfer have been manufacturing multilayer ceramic capacitors for over 35 years. Typical applications for Syfer products include telecoms, power supplies, industrial, automotive, aerospace, space, inverters and backlighting circuits for liquid crystal displays, and this is supported by the various product approvals we currently hold, including CECC, UL and TÜV.
Syfer's range of products includes:
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors:
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
- FlexiCap™ flexible polymer termination
- Class X & Y, UL & TUV approved capacitors
- AC rated (250Vac) Surge Protection & Safety Capacitors
- Low profile MLCCs
- Tandem & Open Mode Capacitors
- Radial leaded capacitors
- RoHS Compliant ceramic chip capacitors
- Tin/Lead finish for Mil/Aerospace application
- High Voltage multilayer chip capacitors
- X8R high temperature capacitors
- Tip & Ring / Ring Detect
- 4kV to 6kV X7R and C0G capacitors
- 0603 to 8060 SM ceramic capacitors
- IECQ-CECC Approved SMD & Radial Capacitors
- High Dielectric Withstand Voltage (DWV) capacitors
- Tin/Lead finish over FlexiCap™ termination
- EMI/RFI Suppression Filter Products
- 3 terminal EMI chips
- X2Y chips & X2Y filters
- Planar capacitor arrays
- EMI Power filters
- Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (LTCC) Filters
- Varistor (MOV) planars & varistor filters
- Surface mount pi-filters
- Threaded and solder-in EMI filters
- Multilayer discoidal capacitors
- Hermetically sealed panel mount filters
- High Voltage panel mount filters
- Custom multiway filter assemblies
We have listed a proportion of the Syfer range we are able to supply here but this is not a comprehensive list.
If you have a requirement for an Syfer product, either in the U.K. or you require an import we are able to help.
Please call us on +44 (0) 208 760 7300, email us at email@example.com or use the form below to contact us and let us help.